What to Expect from Sakaguchi's Terra Battle


The new game released by MistWalker Corporation entitled Terra Battle is the new creation of
Sakaguchi, Hironobu.  If you do not know who this guy is, he is the famous and well known creator and developer of Final Fantasy, a well created series and has become one of the best RPG Games of all times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistwalker

I read the blog post from iphone-game-cheats.com and it certainly caught me because this person has been one of my best developer in square company and his creations are just brilliant.

I for one am a big fan of Final Fantasy and now that an Android and iOS game is released will certainly get me running to my phone and download the game.

It is a free game and I just started a few battle and man, am I already addicted to it.  Reminds me of the old Final Fantasy Classic with great graffics and effects and the battle mode is very unique.  With several fighting style to produce a massive attack.  This game has already kept me glued to my phone.

I strongly suggest you get your now and start playing it coz it is one game that you don't want to miss.